Skip to content
Teacher, Evangelist, Counselor, Inspirational Speaker, and Inspiring Author
Jill is a co-founder of Boldly Together and Going Boldly. Below is a list of some of her accomplishments.
- Taught 30+ years in the classroom.
- Taught gifted program in the Gilbert Public Schools.
- Directed and piloted The Character Count Program for 3 years in the Gilbert Public School District in AZ and received a Governors Award.
- Earned a teaching degree from the University of Arizona
- Completed graduate work focused on counseling, teaching, and the arts.
- Pastored children’s ministries.
- Directed and facilitated programs with dance and worship.
- Created, directed and facilitated Beautiful Feet Dance Ministry for 7 years teaching the Word of God.
- Planned and created, directed and facilitated
community outreaches to hospitals, malls and assisted living facilities.
- Taught workshops to women and youth.
- Mentored teachers and women
- Counseled and taught in drug rehabilitation facilities.